We’re working to maintain some normality…
Our studio is closed.
As of Tuesday 24th March we were instructed to close because we do not provide an essential service. Read on to discover how you can plan your new space.
You can still plan a new kitchen.
These are unprecedented times and who could ever imagined this would be happening just a month ago.
However, thankfully we live in a digital age in which many businesses can continue to function without physically being on the premises!
Whilst we all continue to practice social distancing, it’s still possible to plan your new space from the safety of your own home.
Due to the forced studio closure- resulting in no clients, our team members are now on Furlough (similar to gardening leave) meaning they aren’t actively working at the moment.
However we have a comprehensive portfolio of work and extensive database of images on social channels to inspire you! Things you can do in the meantime:
1. Complete our online Wishlist click here.
2. Take some basic dimensions and begin planning your room on our online tool. Click here
3. View our extensive portfolio of client homes, and our social channels such as Pinterest, Houzz and Instagram (links below) to identify a look you like.
4. Leave the rest to us! Once we are in a position to bring our team back to work we’ll start designing your new space.
5. If at that stage you still don’t want to leave the house, we can all dial in to a Skype Video Call for a presentation of your new look space. You’ll receive your quotation by email. However, If you are happy to visit the studio and we are allowed to re-open we can meet you face to face again, just the way things were.
Our Supply Chain
Everything we design and fit is made-to-measure.
Boris Johnston’s address to the nation on 24th March meant that all of our manufacturers went in to shut down for the safety of their teams.
Regrettably this means that our supply chain has adversely been affected by Coronavirus.
Our manufacturers are committed to returning to normal as soon as it is safe to do so. Current orders will hold their position in the queue, meaning they will continue to be made in the order they would have before the closure. Some suppliers plan to increase their productivity as soon as their premises reopen as a means of reducing further delays.
We use a network of excellent joiners, and plan to book out as many as possible in order to minimise the delay to our clients. We aim to be completely up-to-date with fits within 3wks of reopening.
We have reached out to all current clients to advise of the situation, and will regularly maintain contact throughout the closure.
We’re committed to trying to maintain a ‘business as usual’ approach as much as possible during these really uncertain times.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns you might have. It may take a day or two for us to get back to you, but we’ll be happy to help.
We’re all in this together.
Stay safe, Team Adornas
We’re influencers on Houzz, and regularly contribute to articles on kitchen and spatial design.
Instagram is a great source of daily inspiration, and we post images, stories and videos on the job.
4-7 Dufferin Court,
Bangor, BT20 3BX
Facebook: @ Adornas Interiors
Instagram: @ Adornas_Interiors
Pinterest: @ Adornas Kitchens & Interiors